How to Make Changes to your W-4

  1. Log into ACES (
  2. Click Employee tab, then Web Services.
  3. Click Employee link under the main menu, then Tax Forms.
  4. Click W-4 Employee’s Withholding Allowance Certificate.
  5. Review your current withholdings on the W-4 Employee’s Withholding Allowance Certificate” page.
  6. Select from the following options:
    • Click History to review your past withholding allowances.
    • Click Update to change your current withholding allowances. To save changes, click Certify Changes.
    • Click Contributions or Deductions to view federal income tax withheld.
  7. To exit, click the blue EXIT.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

Blog at

Up ↑

%d bloggers like this: