Login to ACES for Electronic IRS Form 1095-C
Your 2017 IRS Form 1095-C is now available online in ACES. To access and print the form simply follow the steps in the table below. A printed copy of the online IRS Form 1095-C can serve as an official document to complete your IRS tax return.
Form 1095-C is your “proof of employer offer of health coverage”
For the 2017 tax year, all individuals must report on their federal tax returns if they have health coverage that is compliant with the Affordable Care Act (ACA), or pay a tax penalty. Much like the IRS Form W-2 is used to determine whether or not you owe taxes, the IRS will use the information reported from your IRS Form 1095 to determine whether you (or your employer) may have to pay a penalty for failing to comply with the ACA.
The IRS Form 1095-C contains information about your employer healthcare coverage offering that may be required when completing your tax return. Think of the form as your “proof of employer offer of health insurance” for the IRS. If you or a family member enrolled in healthcare coverage at any time in 2017, you will also receive an IRS Form 1095-B from the entity that provided the coverage.
Hardcopy 1095-C mailed on February 16th
Your 2017 IRS Form 1095-C will be mailed out on February 16, 2018 to the mailing address on file in ACES as of February 12, 2018.
|How to Access and Print Your IRS Form 1095-C|
|How to Access Your 1095-C in ACES||1. Log into ACES (https://alamoaces.alamo.edu).
2. Click Employee tab, then Web Services.
3. Click Employee link under the main menu, then Tax Forms.
4. Click 1095 Employer-Provided Health Insurance Offer and Coverage Statement.
5. Select 2017 from the dropdown box for the tax year.
6. Click Display to access and view your 2017 Form 1095-C.To print this page, proceed to Step 9 below.
|How to Print your 1095-C in ACES||8. Follow the steps above to access your 1095-C information.
9. Click Printable 1095-C at the bottom left corner.
10. To print this page, right click and select Print Preview.
11. Select Landscape.
12. Click the Print icon in the upper left corner.
13. Click Print.
14. After printing, click the red X to close this page or to print 1095-C instructions, select Go Back at bottom left corner and proceed to step 16 below.
|How to Print 1095-C “Instructions for Employee” (back side of 1095-C form)||15. Follow the steps above to access your 1095-C information.
16. Click blue HELP link in the Employee tab, the following will be displayed:
17. To print this page, right click and select Print.
18. Click Print.
19. After printing, click the red X to close the instruction page.
20. Click blue EXIT.
|*Note: Printing results may vary according to the internet browser used and/or printer setup.|
If you have questions or need assistance, please contact the Alamo Colleges District HR Service Center at email@example.com or 210-485-0799.
To request an additional copy of your W2 or IRS Form 1095-C, please contact the Payroll Department at 210-485-0370 or firstname.lastname@example.org.