The new hybrid version of 7 Habits of Highly Effective People® Signature Edition 3.0 is available for your employees. The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People Hybrid Workshop was purposely developed to allow adjuncts, part-time and work-study employees the opportunity to take advantage of this flipped training option, but is open to all employees. The workshop offers a flexible platform to transform employee skill sets from “BLAH” to “AWE” based on principles of personal and interpersonal effectiveness not just at work, but also throughout their lives.
Step 1: Complete Online Portion (8-10 hours)
- Search for “7 Habits Hybrid” in AlamoTALENT and register.
- Self-paced, but must completed before attending the Face-to Face Workshop
Step 2: Attend Face-to-Face Workshop (4 hours)
- Thursday, March 29, 2018 from 8:00 AM – 12:00 Noon
San Antonio College, Nursing and Allied Health Complex (NAHC) 218
- Tuesday, May 8, 2018 from 8:00 AM – 12:00 Noon
Philip’s College, Watson Fine Arts Center (WFAC) Morgan Gallery
- Tuesday, July 31, 2018 from 8:00 AM – 12:00 Noon
Workforce Center of Excellence, Atrium Room
Required documents participants will need to bring to the Face-to-Face Workshop:
- Complete, print, and bring the 7 Habits Assessment
- Print out and complete Excelerator™ worksheets from Online Portion
- Print out of Mission Statement you posted in AlamoTALENT
Register for the Workshop today!
Registering for the 7 Habits Hybrid Workshop
If you have any questions please Heather Cura, Learning and Talent Development Specialist, at firstname.lastname@example.org or (210) 485– 0229