To all who have generously supported the 2018 Alamo Colleges District Employees Giving Back Campaign, thank you!!
If you have not pledged yet, we’ve got a few days to go- you can help us get to the goal of 50% by donating TODAY!
There are several ways to pledge or donate:
- The most convenient way is by using e-Way online – alamo.edu/employees-give-back – to easily give via payroll deduction or credit card (you will need your Banner ID to log in – instructions below).
- You can also contact your college campaign coordinator to complete a paper form and donate by check or cash.
Remember, it’s not the amount, but your participation that makes a difference.
Thank you for supporting the success of the 2018 Alamo Colleges District Employees Giving Back Campaign. As a reminder, our employee giving campaign unites three essential causes that improve quality of life:
- the United Way of San Antonio and Bexar County, which is the largest private investor in health and human services programs,
- theArtsFund, which supports arts and culture,
- and our own Alamo Colleges Foundation, that’s always working to promote the success of our students and programs.
If you have any questions or need more information, contact one of our Unified Campaign Committee members below:
Georgia Prado, DSO, email@example.com
Kristi Booth, DSO, firstname.lastname@example.org
Patty Vela, DSO, email@example.com
Patrick Murray, NLC, firstname.lastname@example.org
Lynne Dean, NVC, email@example.com
Lety Inocencio, PAC, firstname.lastname@example.org
Lauren Sjulin, SAC, email@example.com
Bryan Chase, SPC, firstname.lastname@example.org
Deborah Martin, Fdn, email@example.com
Richard Farias, Fdn. firstname.lastname@example.org
THANK YOU SO MUCH!
OUR MISSION. OUR STUDENTS. OUR COMMUNITY.
E-Way Online Instructions:
USERNAME: Complete Email Address (email@example.com)
PASSWORD: “GIVE” (IN CAPITAL LETTERS) + LAST 4 DIGITS OF BANNER ID: (GIVEXXXX)
When you donate to Alamo Colleges District Employees Giving Back, you demonstrate our commitment to and support of our community and our students.